Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Last day. Last words.

As you all know this was our last day in class. This will be my last blog as well. But hopefully it won't be the last you'll see or hear from me again. Who knows we'll have each other for another course next semester. I wish you all the best of luck in passing all your classes. And in all that you do in life :) The semester went by so quickly that it's hard to say good bye already when I was looking forward in getting to know my classmates more. But if you'd like you can search me on my myspace and add me as a friend. I would love to be your friend too as well!

Once again farewell guys and see you all soon? Take care, Be safe & God Bless!

Happy Birthday again Dr.Rivera and hope you got to eat some cake!

1 comment:

mnrivera said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! I had a wonderful day with all of you! Ensure that you apply what you have learned in your academic studies, and I wish you the best in achieving your goals!

All the best,
Dr. Rivera