Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Goodbye Fall Semester 2008!

Wow! Can you believe how fast this semester went? It went by pretty fast that its hard for me to believe. Anyways, today was the last day for EN-100 and boy was it an interesting one. Today we presented a piece of our final projects, did a survey based on Dr. Rivera's performance this semester and wished her a Happy Birthday. What made today even more interesting was the way it ended, Michael wrote a very sweet poem to Dr. Rivera for her birthday that he had to present twice due to someone walking in late. So looking back, I am really going to miss this class. Hope to see all of you around and have a safe journey through life.

1 comment:

mszcheysser said...

I enjoyed Michael's poem for Dr. Rivera, that was so sweet :)

I can't believe that our class has ended already. I am going to miss everyone. See you around campus~ Good luck with Spring Semester.