Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Goodbye EN100..=(

Well everyone the semester has finally come to an end and I'm sad about it. It has been a great semester, getting to know all of you. To tell you the truth, ever since day one I felt like I belonged, and it was such a relief. All of us have a bond, and I hope we don't forget each other. To recap on Tuesday, Michael that was a sweet poem you made for Dr. Rivera, I'm gonna say it again, aww. Getting to hear from all your final exam projects was bittersweet because, it was heart warming yet it was the end of our journey in this class. What I want to say to all of you and Dr. Rivera as well, is that EN100 was my favorite class this semester, and because we all shared together, worked together, blogged about how we felt, we have a unique bond. I hope to never forget all of you, our class has a special place in my heart. Thanks for everything, especially any help along the way, it means so much to me. With all that was said, with all that was experienced, it was truly a blast. If you guy's want to stay in contact with me, just look on my blog profile for my email, and add me on myspace, but email me first. I want to stay in contact with you all as well, so email me, or what ever. Especially you Dr. Rivera, I hope you had a very good birthday, and thank you for being such a great teacher! I will miss you all!

~Christina

2 comments:

kristine said...

It was pretty sweet! KUDOS to Michael. =D

mnrivera said...

Christina,

I enjoyed spending my birthday with all of you! It was great hearing the creative writing pieces you were able to soulfully put together. I encourage all of you to continue to apply what you've learned in your academic studies. Take care, and I wish you the best in achieving your goals!

All the best,
Dr. Rivera