Monday, December 1, 2008

Farewell. I'll see you .Happy Birthday Doctor Rivera


First of all, today is Doctor Rivera birthday. So please wish the Doctor a blissful day of birthday wishes. Well, I didn't know today would be our last day for this class. Even if this class session is over, I had a good time with everyone here. We really establish the friend relationship in this class and that is very important as we go on. So, whenever you see me say Hi. I'm sure I will see some of you in another class. Until we meet again. I'll see you all around. So good luck to everyone and I wish you all a good life. Because we will not be attending class again, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW to come.. Be safe and take good care.




picture source:http://orangecounty.redfin.com/blog/files/2008/03/z-sad-face.jpg

1 comment:

mnrivera said...

Rolani,

Thanks for the birthday wish! I had a wonderful day with all of you! Ensure that you apply what you have learned in your academic studies, and I wish you the best in achieving your goals!

Best regards,
Dr. Rivera