Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Goodbye

Hello everyone! Today was the last day of our English 100 class. It is horrible that I was late. I was not able to hear anyone of your poems, except for the birthday poem. That was very sweet, by the way. ;) I was late because I got abducted by Aliens! Just kidding. It is a very long and boring excuse.

I am going to miss all of you. It was a great pleasure being in the same class with all of you. Nicole, I am going having you as a seat mate! I will remember all the times that you made me laugh. For the rest, I wish you the best in everything. You better wave back next semester. :D

Dr. Rivera, thank you for everything. I am still learning about habits that I need to have for College. Thank you for teaching me some great lessons. I am very grateful for everything. Have a good birthday. Enjoy the hershey kiss!

Add me on myspace! www.myspace.com/laydeexchanted! Copy and paste onto the link box. Hope to see you there!

Love,
Cheysser Hershey

2 comments:

mnrivera said...

Cheysser,

You're very welcome, and thank you for the birthday wish and gift! Continue to uphold the highest standards in all that you do. With much diligence, you will achieve academic success!

Best regards,
Dr. Rivera

sheri amor said...

i love the kisses :P, is this blog for your class :) nice I never thought of having one.. but it gave me a great idea